£18,000 - £22,000
A financial services organisation based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the existing Marketing team. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the marketing division across the full marketing mix with a particular focus on direct mail campaigns.
- Support the marketing division with marketing tasks including direct mail campaigns, digital, data reporting & social media.
- Writing engaging content to promote business activities.
- Plan and create direct mail marketing campaigns including scheduling.
- Work with stakeholders on marketing projects including rebrand activity.
- Manage and update the database to ensure marketing campaigns are effective.
- Engaging customers via Social Media and full management of these accounts.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders including creative/digital agencies.
- Managing stock of printed materials.
- Experience working in a B2B or financial services experience ideal - not essential.
- Experience working in a marketing division.
- Ability to work effectively and in accordance to demanding timescales.
- Excellent copywriting and communications skills.
- Strong organisation and planning.
- Ability to think "outside of the box" - creative flair.
- Ability to use own initiative, taking tasks from start to finish.
This role would best suit an ambitious and creative Marketing Assistant or a recent graduate with the passion and ambition to succeed in a marketing role.
The location of the Marketing Assistant role is Bradford, therefore this role is commutable from West Yorkshire, Huddersfield, Halifax, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate etc.
David Major is the Hays consultant managing this role. Click 'apply now' to forward your CV for consideration or contact us on 0113 200 3755 for a confidential discussion today.