Global CRM Manager - Leading Fashion Brand - North East
Do you want to work for a British fashion brand, still family-owned but with global presence?
Could you build a CRM system from the bottom up, effectively establishing your own processes from day one?
I am looking for independent self-starters only - there is real opportunity here to make your mark on this north-east based heritage brand.
- Power user of the core CRM data system and compliant processes.
- Responsible for regional data standardisation, validation and de-duping activities, including Regional DSR and GDPR requests.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production and dissemination of regional CRM reports.
- Working with Business Process Owners and ensure compliance within Brand and at retail.
- Responsible for standard and bespoke selections for the region covering both email and direct mail.
- Create relevant 121 communications across the region by understanding customer behaviour and global CRM profiles.
- Co-ordinate and plan alongside the Global Ecom & Digital Manager lifecycle programs across different CRM multichannel campaigns (DM, e-mail, SMS, Social Media).
- Implement and build multi-level programs and specific actions and journeys for different customer profiles.
- Drive and continually develop e-CRM email communications personalisation.
- Work with the Global Ecom & Digital Manager to aggressively analyse and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Proactively make recommendations for campaign improvements & efficiencies.
- Demonstrate ROI on key initiatives.
- Utilise and create timely and accurate CRM reporting to manage performance and ensure the continuing success of various projects.
- Work to develop scalable acquisition programs and partnerships with a view to database growth, focusing on the future development of a loyalty programme
- Reports: You will have one direct report and will report directly to the Global Ecommerce & Digital Manager
- Robust CRM experience from another retail business, premium a plus
- Has managed data selections and campaigns at an operational level preferably through CRM data systems – direct experience of using query based, relational database systems is an advantage
- Delivered data driven marketing communications – email and direct marketing, social campaigns
- Technical experience of current best-practice email builds and personalisation devices
- Able to manage and co-ordinate people across different departments for a common goal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an CRM Manager/Exec to develop their skills, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development.
Please send your CV quoting reference 11/15384/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website