- Exciting Saas platform
- Targeting Media, Sports and Enterprise Sectors
- Lead generation and customer acquisition - via content creation and digital marketing amplification
- Lots of training and development
- Opportunity to join a growing team with real progression opportunities
The Marketing Assistant will report into the CMO and will join a wider marketing team of 6 professionals. The business is progressive and fast moving, and you will be responsible for supporting the team with a steady stream of MQL's via a multi-channels content amplification (email, social, paid media, web). The Marketing Assistant must have impeccable writing skills, creating copy for the website, emails, social media, infographics, whitepapers, sales support collateral and presentations. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a great work ethic and be used to working to deadlines and as part of a team. Someone with a 'can-do' attitude and a desire to learn will be perfect for this position.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Assistant
- End to end management of full-mix marketing campaigns - Email, social media and website management
- Content creation and copywriting for multiple channels
- Analysis and reporting of all campaigns
- Support wider marketing team, assist with all projects
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in a B2B marketing role
- Minimum 1 years' experience
- Experience with an email automation tool and Salesforce is a must
- Immaculate copywriting is crucial to the success of this role
- A passion and understanding for data and relevant analytical tools
- A strong degree in a related field i.e Marketing or English Literature
- A keen and driven attitude
This established SaaS platform have seen excellent amounts of growth over the last few years, hence the need for this hire. Targeting a wide variety of sectors, they are looking to focus on three that include Media, Sports and Enterprise. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer to join a fast paced environment and develop strong lead generation skills.
The Package for Marketing Assistant:
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + including several great benefits.
Location: The position of Marketing Assistant is based in the Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.