4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
Email Designer, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Looking to hone your skills with an agency who are specialists in their field? This agency are email experts, and are looking for an Email Designer to join them and work on a huge range of responsive emails. This Email Designer will be someone with an eye for detail, a creative flair and desire to kick on in their career.
Here, you’ll be working alongside front-end development teams, account handlers and production teams to produce high quality, attention-grabbing emails. This Email Designer will work from the brief, creating concepts and delivering the final design artwork of emails to be used in campaigns. You’ll be working with clients in a range of sectors including FMCG, retail, fashion and more.
This is what we’re looking for in this Email Designer:
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Good presentation skills
- Solid experience in responsive design for all formats
- CSS and HTML knowledge beneficial
Sound as though we’re looking for an Email Designer like you? We want to hear from an Email Designer who is looking to kick on in a fast-paced agency. They’re looking for a great Email Designer who can join them as soon as possible and work on a variety of projects.
This is what you’d be responsible for as Email Designer:
- Working end-to-end from brief through to final design artwork
- Collaborating with development, account handling and production teams
- Ensuring emails are suitable for the audience, match brand guidelines and fit the brief
- Producing initial concepts, storyboarding and ability to wireframe
If you think you’re the Email Designer we are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW850a when applying for this Email Designer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Email Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly