Events Manager based in Central London paying £210 PAYE per day, 3 month contract
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation based in central London.
Your new role
In this role you will be working within the Marketing and Development team to develop and manage events for the organisation. This will involve:
- Developing and managing a programme of cultivation, stewardship and Patrons Circle events
- Manage the delivery of the Patrons Circle fifth anniversary event
- Knowledge of researching/approaching potential income sources, and securing income from individuals
- Event management and delivery
- Experience of liaison with high net worth individuals, senior stakeholders and those with a capacity to give at a high level
- Liaising with 3rd party venues
- Managing in house events.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good organisation skills
- To be able to deal with senior stakeholders
- Be able to work independently
- experience small to large scale events.
What you'll get in return
Immediate start, competitive salary, work for an exciting public sector organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.