Junior Designer - High Growth Technology Business
- Join a fast growing, industry leading business.
- Lots of training and growth opportunities.
- Fantastic team culture with a passion for the work that they do.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of Design, you’ll be working alongside fellow designers, copywriters and the wider marketing department to produce engaging internal creative communications for a wide range of well-established retailers.
One day you could be supporting the marketing department with designing integrated collatoral to promote the business, the next you could be collaborating with the creative team to think up an internal brand to roll out content across various channels, including digital such as motion graphics.
Ideally you’ve some integrated design experience, but if you’re a master of offline print then there will be opportunity to evolve your skills in to the digital space. We're looking for a designer who has an eye for creative branding, is confident taking briefs end-to-end, and is a master of typography and layout.
What experience you’ll need
- At least some commercial experience, or a fantastic graduate.
- A portfolio full of integrated designs, including print through to artwork.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Ideally some B2B experience but not essential.
- After effects desirable.
Join a business that will enable you to develop and grow, the team has one of the most open, inclusive and flexible environments on the South Coast. They’ll nurture you and give you the tools that’ll enable you to succeed. On top of this, there’s a salary of up to £23k on offer.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.