Social Media Manager
- Client-facing role in a successful, creative agency.
- Great culture and beautiful new offices.
- Opportunity to travel abroad.
What you’ll be doing
This is a new role in the team to help deliver Social Media projects for a key client account the team are working on. There is potential scope to get involved with other clients, but as mentioned above the business is eager to have the focus in place and ensure staff aren’t spread too thin.
In terms of the day to day, you’ll be driving the overarching Social Media strategy but will have the support from an Account Manager and Strategic Lead to ensure this is shaped in the right way. Key elements of the campaigns will include organic, paid social and influencer marketing, to drive brand awareness through a varied approach.
You’ll remain close to changes in Social Media on a daily basis, and develop to become the subject matter expert for the team. Using analysis and customer insight, you’ll select appropriate channels to ensure that your time is invested in the right areas.
What experience you’ll need
- Managed Social Media campaigns for a sizeable brand in-house, or worked agency side.
- Experience of Content Planning, Community Management and using various Social Media tools to drive campaigns.
- Ideally experience across paid social and influencer marketing alongside traditional organic campaigns.
- Passionate about working in an agency environment and being creative with brands/ advertising.
- Ambitious and eager to be part of a fast growing business.
There is a salary of £20-25k, depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension, life assurance, regular team socials and more!
Get in touch with Rina to hear the finer details on this one.