Join a Global leading Agency as Lead Database Developer with excellent salary on offer!
Join this Global Data Agency as their Lead Database Developer for a major blue chip Automotive client, heading up a dedicated Database team across EMEA.
A solution-based individual, you are highly skilled in marketing database technology and will focus on the development and maintenance of the client’s database architecture and data processing.
- Managing the ETL process
- Designing and implementing often complex structures for the database
- Looking at data quality and integrity, you will ensure good quality design documentation and solution design / best practice
- You proactively work to recommend solutions to tech and architecture challenges and provide technical guidance and advice to partner teams
For this role you will need:
- Hands on experience in Oracle / SQL / PLSQL / Unix scripting
- Awk / Perl knowledge is an advantage along with a good understanding of partitioning / indexing..
- Your SQL experience should be at advanced levels including analytical functions knowledge
- You have experience building DWH / CRM Systems
- You can read / create a Data Model and drive the development forwards
- You have good Database Design skills and can mentor junior developers, manage a team effectively
- It would be viewed with favour if you can also offer ; JIRA, Source Control, knowledge of Servers and Back up systems and have worked with offshore / onshore teams
You have excellent English (both verbal and written) skills and if you are able to speak French, this would be useful (preferred). It would also be a useful asset to have worked with the Automotive industry as a client. You should also have a degree in Computer Science or similar.