Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist
The role of Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist:
This is a key hire for the organisation to enable them to achieve the goals of the business. The company have recently hired a Global Head of Marketing, who's responsible for creating a best-in-class B2B commercial lead generation marketing strategy. With continued investment and global expansion this is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, bright and enthusiastic B2B marketer.
The role will have core objectives of:
- Increasing organic (70%) and paid (10%) website traffic - need someone with strong SEO experience
- Improving quality of website traffic
- Improving onsite conversion of traffic to acquire and retain customers
- Core KPI's - traffic, registrations, logins, paywall hits, on-line sales
- Develop improved customer journey and user experience through testing and analytics
In addition, the role holder will get involved with all aspects of digital marketing and support marketing automation (Hubspot). This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist to step into a business that is making huge growth and investment in the UK and Internationally.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist include:
- Working as part of an integrated sales and marketing function
- Speaking to Editorial and Analysts globally to understand the market
- Setting and owning the customer acquisition and retention digital strategy via SEM channels
- Working with the editorial teams to enlighten, educate, and provide guidance to ensure on page SEO optimisation of all our webpages is included in editorial workflows
- Utilising google analytics to monitor and investigate data for their main website and smaller sub-sites - organic traffic, landing pages, bounce rates, time on site, and specific marketing channel success
- Building stakeholder relationships in the team and across the global offices - be a central best-practice agent for the business
- Support the development of marketing automation workflows (Hubspot)
- Use tools (SEMrush, Google Analytics, PowerBI) to spot trends and opportunities
- Day-to-day responsibility for running the firm's public website, ensuring this is kept fully up-to-date and to the highest presentational standard.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- An understanding of the financial/economical world
- A marketing degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant, progressive digital marketing and website management experience in a B2B environment, with good business acumen.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully developing, executing and delivering on- and off-page optimization projects, including link building that deliver ROI in a B2B environment
- Extensive knowledge of web content management systems (CMS) and website management
The company are a specialist in global economics and provide analytics, forecasting and consultancy services to both the SMB and Enterprise markets. The organisation has been around since the mid-80's and have successfully transitioned their offering to a range of bespoke subscription products and multi-million-pound consultancy projects for clients. The company are experiencing high growth following successful international launches and acquisitions and are expecting continued growth over the next five years.
The package for the Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist role:
- Basic salary - £45,000-50,000
- Wider benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist is based in Central London
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.