Marketing Assistant -Part-Time 15 hours pw
- Great part-time marketing opportunity
- Brand new role supporting marketing with improving ROI & performance
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
The Role: You will be responsible for developing and promoting your product line through distributors and key channel partners. Maintaining brand consistency in both marketing activity and social media message by working with various company department members, including Marketing Manager, Departmental Head and Business Manager. End-user clients range from channel partners, architects, specifiers and wholesalers.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Assistant -Part-Time 15 hours per week
- Develop clear strategies to promote product range
- Generation of content
- Research and recommend target sectors
- Manage & maintain social media channels
- Managing and connecting cross-functional teams, including the marcomms manager, partner salespeople, 3rd party PR and advertising agencies.
- Follow and report on performance of the team's activities
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience of managing social media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of B2B marketing
- Be an innovative thinker, flexible creative and highly organised
Our client is one of the market leading manufacturers of manufacturing automation products and part of one of the world's largest corporations. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Marketing Assistant -Part-Time 15 hours per week
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Pro-Rata for 15 hours per week). Employed by our client's key partner.
- Part-Time role - 15 hours per week. How you split this up is up to you, eg. 2 whole days, 5x 3-hour days etc.
- Full list of benefits including Health Care and Dental Insurance, Pension, Sports and Social Club, GymFlex- option to view/join local gyms at reduced membership fees, subsidised canteen on site.
- Holiday- 25 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until it reaches 27 days. (Pro-rata)
Location: The position of Marketing Assistant -Part-Time 15 hours per week will be based at head office in Hatfield.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.