An exciting opportunity has arisen for a B2B event marketer who is ready for a new challenge. Experiencing rapid growth due to recent acquisitions, a UK FTSE Listed Company has a need for an excellent commercial-minded Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in developing and delivering the global marketing strategy for major market leading events.
The role requires content creation, reporting on strategies and development of tactical marketing plans into best multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be also partner closely with sales team and key business unit across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Defining marketing strategies based on brand and sales plans
- Ownership of Sales & Marketing activities around major events portfolio
- Setting and reporting on all the marketing KPIs
- Defining personas for the key audiences
- Being customer champion while ensuring all messages are targeted with the clear purpose
- Managing lead acquisition budgets
Key Skills of the Marketing Manager
- Fluent in German
- Proven experience in B2B demand generation and marketing strategies
- Experience with Marketing automation tools and CRM tools
- Data-driven, commercially focused and analytical
- Self-starter with great communication skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing, FSTE listed organisation at the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a discuss about what is on offer.