International focussed Events Assistant role in a technology focussed law firm. Up to £26,000. London
Great opportunity for a pro-active candidate looking to kick-start their events career in a popular international law firm. The Events Assistant will support the Manager and Senior Executive in the Events team with administrative support and logistics for events.
- Providing administrative support to the team on the UK events programme including seminars, networking events and hospitality
- Acting as on-site support for internal events in London
- Maintaining the international events calendar, providing onsite support for internal international events, as needed
- Carrying out supplier and venue research, as well as maintaining key relationships
- A strong desire for a career in events, with some experience of large events
- Able to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Able to offer creative solutions and work to multiple tight deadlines
The firm is offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits programme such as 25 days holiday (with the option to buy 5 extra days), cycle to work scheme, technology loan allowance, subsidised gym membership and private medical cover.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.