Marketing Director - Fantastic FMCG Business
- Fast Growing Consumer Brand.
- Strategic Role with a Small Team to Manage.
- Generous Package & Flexible Working.
What you'll be doing
Heading up the Marketing department you will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy and plan and executing omnichannel campaigns. With the main routes to market being direct to consumer through the eCommerce website and direct mail, you will also manage the B2B channels via trade marketing, export and managing relationships with independent health shops.
This role calls for someone with a strong digital background and proven eCommerce experience. You will bring your knowledge across a wide range of digital skills, including email marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media and CRM to name a few. With a good eCommerce store in place, you will look to optimise and improve upon this through UX, CX and regular AB testing. As well as managing the website and online sales, you will deliver a strong PR and Communications program, manage trade shows and exhibitions and ensure a consistent brand identity across all design and printed materials for direct marketing and collateral.
You will demonstrate exceptional leadership, driving the team to deliver strong and consistent results, and constantly looking at ways to improve upon campaigns and successes. With an opportunity to build the team under your guidance, upskilling existing employees and potential key hires that will drive the business revenues forward.
There is a strong foundation in place, a good customer base, a great brand, but you will have the opportunity to empower the business to reach new heights, delivering a strong acquisition and retention program, identifying new opportunities and maximising sales.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven experience at Head of Marketing or Director level
- Previous experience within an eCommerce environment is essential
- Strategic marketer with exceptional leadership skills
- Strengths across digital channels, specifically PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media
- Willing to be hands on when needed
- Analytical and highly commercial, able to demonstrate an ROI
- Results orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ideally hold a relevant degree or professional qualification i.e. CIM
As well as having a highly varied and rewarding job, you will receive a competitive salary (up to £80k), a companywide bonus scheme, car allowance, flexible working arrangements, a good benefits package, you couldn't ask for more!
If you have a proven track record of delivering strong results within a consumer focused brand with an eCommerce function then I want to hear from you. Please apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for a confidential chat.