PR Account Director
PR Account Director
An outstanding Central London PR agency are on the hunt for a new PR Account Director. Truly stellar benefits, great team and a 4.5 day working week await!
Established 20 years ago, this award-winning agency have built an exceptional client list in the Creative, Tech and Media sectors. Based out of an excellent central London office the agency has an impressive dedication to the wellbeing of their staff and offer a unique and leading benefits package. Their team are a close-nit bunch, staff turnover is extremely low, and their employees rate the culture and work-life balance on offer very highly (particularly the 4.5 day working week!). The agency operates a flat structure, offers plenty of training and progression opportunities for staff at all levels and is expanding well. As a result of new business acquisitions, the agency is now in need of an experienced Account Director to lead and important team
This is an ideal role for an experienced PR Account Director looking to readdress their work-life balance while still working for an agency operating at the highest level. You'll need to have experience at least Senior Account manager level in a dedicated B2B environment and experienced with Tech, Media or Creative clients will be a huge bonus (but is not a requirement). Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing multi-channel campaigns for a range of B2B clients in the Creative and Media industries.
- Forging strong relationships with clients and acting as trusted counsel where required.
- Mentoring junior staff members, encouraging them to achieve the best results possible.
What's in it for you?
- 4 ½ day Working week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas break
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Healthy living allowance (monthly gym/exercise class contribution)
- Weekly team Lunch
- Annual £500 contribution to non-work-related passion project (Course or Hobby).
- Regular training
- Child Vouchers
- Above Average pension contribution
- Phone bill Allowance