Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, South London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This top-notch marketing agency, with over 20 years’ experience, are looking for Senior Account Manager to join their fun and hard-working team. This agency has a long list of stellar clients in automotive and are looking for an integrated Senior Account Manager to join them as soon as possible.
Here, you’ll be exposed to working on campaigns across events, digital, radio, social, PPC, web and much more. They’re an integrated agency, and this client likes to utilise various channels to achieve their objectives. You’ll be working with this automotive client to drive global sales, working with international stakeholders including dealerships.
The ideal Senior Account Manager will be from Graduate level and have experience within the automotive sector. As Senior Account Manager you will be Working with the Account Director and, in time, an Account Executive, your role is to deliver a range of short and long term projects for a luxury sports car brand.
As Senior Account Manager your key responsibilities are centred around 4 competencies:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working with individual dealerships on their local marketing
- Working alongside various departments within the agency
- Keeping on top of account finances and timelines
As Senior Account Manager you will need to possess the following qualities:
- Great integrated experience
- Experience with automotive clients a bonus
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Highly organised individual who can cope very well under pressure.
- Must have good written skills and an approachable, professional telephone manner. Good communication skills are crucial.
If you think this role fits your experience and knowledge perfectly, please do get in touch with us as soon as possible, quoting reference number SP006.
Also, please do visit www.air-recruitment.com/