Marketing Production Assistant
There is a fantastic opening for a creatively minded Marketing Production Assistant to join a trusted, professional travel management company who have a large global client base.
The company is a leading player in corporate travel management, offering a flawless service for professionals that have high-quality and thorough requirements. The company believes in delivering an exceptional service which requires a fine attention to the smallest of details across all areas of the business.
The company is seeking a confident creative who has the ability to work collaboratively and independantly. You must be a highly motivated person with brilliant communication skills, both written and verbal. You must show an excellent attention to detail and will be methodical and organised, with very strong creativity skills, adept at using the full Adobe suite.
You will be responsible for the creation and editing of branded collatoral, presentations, brand literature and online visual assets. This role may offer advancement opportunities to the right candidate as they look to grow professionally, to develop as a designer and marketer, whilst assisting with the company's drive to change and support the next stage of global growth.
- Produce a range of branded documents, both internal and client facing, maximising the use of the company's visual identity
- Production of digital content/visuals
- Uploading of content to website, intranet and social media
- Support with production of documents in additional languages as required
- Ordering of branded goods including stationary and business cards
- Managing the availability of pull-up banners and other materials for exhibitions and client events
- Maintain the marketing drive on behalf of the wider team
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider team as required from time to time
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular Word & Powerpoint is essential
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products is essential, such as InDesign (ideally with a graphic design background)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
- Clear and concise communication - verbal & written
- Friendly but firm manner both on the telephone and in email
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Methodical approach
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects