The PPC Specialist is responsible for planning, running and optimising performance PPC and Biddable campaigns across multiple products and territories. Working on developing strategies with the Team Lead and Head of Performance Marketing that deliver outstanding ROAS the role will take ownership of campaigns and help continue high level campaigns.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms including all Social Platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids
- Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and retargeting
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Minimum of 2+ years running performance led PPC/Biddable campaigns
- Experience of affiliate marketing is desirable
- Experience of sports betting is desirable
- Multi-lingual would be very useful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Passion for Sport is essential and an understanding of Sports Betting
Highly ambitious and motivated
A self-starter who does not see problems, just opportunities
A fantastic communicator, both written and oral
The person must be based in London and be available to work full-time Monday to Friday. He should also be flexible enough to work late hours and weekends if required by the business. Any additional hours spent at work will not be paid for directly but will be made up for with days off or hours off.