OX Seven: Lead Creative
Are you a Creative professional looking for autonomy and to be a part of something (genuinely) fresh and engaging? You might be working for an established agency and seek something a little different with bags of versatility, or maybe you’re feeling stuck at the end of a road and need a new challenge. Either way, this opportunity isn’t one to come around often and shouldn’t be sat on.
This creative agency is looking for someone to spearhead their transition from niche and internally focused work to big-name clients and award-winning projects.
With an infrastructure in place to expand immediately, they want someone to come in oversee all creative strategy and design output.
Located in the heart of the Cotswolds in an area rich in Michelin starred restaurants, private members clubs and award-winning organic farm shops. Our partner position themselves as a high-quality agency, in a stunning, unique location away from the bustle of the city (but a direct train in).
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with the senior business leaders on strategy and campaigns
- Pitch for and win new business
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of multi-disciplined creatives
- You will be very hands-on and involved, you’ll assist in the delivery of fantastic digital/print campaigns from creation to conception
What you’ll bring:
- We are going to look for demonstrable and tangible success in growing a creative agency
- Experience working across a number of sectors; B2B and B2C
- We would love to see examples of your pitch wins and a link to a portfolio which demonstrates the quality of your work
What you’ll get:
- £35,000 – £40,000 PA DOE
- A beautiful recently renovated office on a farm in the heart of the Cotswolds – regular visits from
- A generous 25 days holiday plus BH
- Generous group discount throughout hotels, spas and restaurants
OX Seven are working retained and exclusively on this role, so any direct applications will be passed on to us to process.
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Will at OX Seven for a chat and an opportunity to see the candidate brief which details the position in far more detail.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.