Senior Staffing Manager
Senior Staffing Manager - Experiential Agency - Central London - £33,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting for an experiential agency with an in-house staffing division.
Founded in 2005 with and with a bursting trophy cabinet full of industry accolades, they are already a very well regarded business, BUT, they have even more ambitious plans afoot. They carry out the majority of their work within FMCG but also work with publishing, broadcast and utilities clients in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Senior Staffing Manager to join their upbeat, motivated team. You will report directly into the Staffing Director and will assist her in the overall management of the team/department.
The main responsibilities day to day will be:
- Support the Staffing Director in the overall management of the team/department.
- Deputise for the staffing director e.g. oversee and sign off monthly payroll.
- Management of staffing for key agency accounts.
- Work with the account management team to ensure all team activities are staffed as briefed and attendance levels remain high across the board.
The fun, high energy environment of this agency makes it a great place to work. They have a very low turnover of staff as employees are well looked after with bonuses and regular social outings (they love any excuse for a party).
- 21 day holiday
- Summer and Christmas party's
- Pay day drinks
- Breakfast every Monday
- 16:00 finish on a Friday (company bar opens)
- Company Bonuses
- £100 a year to spend on an "experience" of your choice
- Birthday Holiday
- Central office location
It's a business on the up and up and this is a brilliant opportunity for anyone with a staffing background. If this sounds like your cup of tea, please apply now!