Account Director ABM Marketing
Our client is a specialist in teaching their clients how to use data to inform their campaigns, how to use technology to engage the audiences they want to reach and then how to create content that would drive interest.
At the heart of their proposition is their platform, an application that combines large volumes of public data to deliver the customer insight that marketing and sales teams need in order to thrive. The platform arms their clients with a deeper understanding of their customers and their sector, so they can speak to them about the things they want to hear.
They are looking for a Senior Account Director. You will be an experienced multi-channel marketer who’s as adept at working with clients on building strategy, as they are in delivering on projects. Somebody who understands engaging content; can analyse and act upon trends in audience engagement; and can juggle contending client expectations so as to deliver projects with tangible impact.
You will have the initiative and confidence to tackle a variety of hands-on job requirements, the interpersonal skills to lead clients as to the best approach available, the commercial skills to be able to identify and respond to opportunities to grow accounts, as well as the time management abilities to prioritise contending requests.
You will work on a varied mix of B2B clients primarily within the technology space
- 6+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience, with at least 2 of those years spent in agency
- Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivery, of at least two of the following:
- ABM programmes (1:1, 1:few, 1:many)
- Demand generation content marketing programmes
- B2B organic social media programmes
- Messaging and value proposition development
- Social listening/insight projects
- Email marketing/nurture programmes
- Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
- Web user journey strategy
- Project accountability
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication:
- Client relationship development:
- Inspires high standards
- Team, partner and/or freelancer management:
The company’s philosophy is that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, they pride themselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Their business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and they are very protective of our strong and positive culture. They a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in our three key areas; data, technology and content. Underpinned by a Customer Success Team, they build bespoke, specialist teams for each client engagement.
They firmly believe in ensuring colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. They provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.