Lead Data Scientist / Lead Analyst
Lead Data Scientist
We are searching for an experienced Senior Statistical Analyst or Senior Data Scientist to join this famous marketing agency, working as part of a newly established Marketing Sciences function, led by an industry leader in data driven marketing.
The agency's data services have recently been modernised and now offer a variety of services including predictive analytics and modelling, digital automation and attribution, customer insight and marketing analytics and data science.
For this role, you need to be a curious thinker, have worked in a modern data environment, and have the ability to pick up and learn new things quickly. You will be leading on major client accounts, so strong communication and client relationship management skills are key. You will also led, mentor and guide more junior members of staff; an experienced and highly skilled team of Data Scientists.
One of the biggest selling points of this role is the amount of work the agency has recently won in data science, so there is huge opportunity to be delivering cutting edge projects for market leading brands in retail, automotive and much more. PLUS the agency run training camps every week on marketing sciences techniques and tools which includes sending staff on paid for training courses.
SALARY - £70k - £80k plus excellent benefits, including lots of training and development opps
LOCATION - Central London
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- A strong background in modelling, segmentation and statistical analysis, including the delivery of actionable insights, in a marketing environment
- Programming experience with Python is essential, as well as SQL
- Ability to gather and scope requirements for a variety of analytical projects
- Experience with machine learning techniques and a modern approach to omnichannel marketing analysis techniques is needed
- Expert at engaging with senior level client stakeholders and ability to operate at a senior level on projects