Senior CRM Analyst
SENIOR CRM ANALYST
This data driven loyalty marketing agency is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Analyst to work on a global retail client, providing insights and analysis around loyalty scheme performance.
In this role you will be employing both SQL and SPSS (soon to be R and/or Python) to measure the performance of a global loyalty scheme, and in turn unearth insights around their customer base. For this, we require someone with a strong background in statistical CRM analytics, in particular, skilled in modelling.
You will work as part of a team of Analysts, reporting into the Head of Analytics, who in turn reports into a newly appointed Director of Analytics. Both of which have strong, credible backgrounds in customer and marketing analytics form both agency and client side, bringing a wealth of knowledge around the use of insights to drive decisioning.
This is a great opportunity to work for a medium sized business, with global reach, supporting one of the world's largest retailers on an international scale. Being part of a small team such as this, also give you the opportunity (as a Senior Analyst) to guide, mentor and even formally mange Analysts (if you so wish) as well as work closely with senior leadership at this international Retail giant.
POSITION - Senior CRM Analyst
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £50k - £60k plus benefits & 5% - 10% bonus
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Proven experience of working in an agency in a CRM analytics or customer insight role
- Strong programming skills using SQL and EITHER R, Python, SAS or SPSS
- Skilled in statistical analytics, leveraging techniques such as segmentation, logistic regression and CHAID modelling, manipulating large transactional database to derive insights
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with clients and internal colleagues
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com