We are searching for a Statistical Analyst or Data Scientist to join this famous marketing agency, working as part of a newly established Marketing Sciences function, lead by an industry leader in data marketing.
The agency's data services have recently been modernised and now offer a variety of services including predictive analytics and modelling, digital automation and attribution, customer insight and marketing analytics and reporting.
For this role, you need to be a curious thinker, have worked in a modern data environment, and have the ability to pick up and learn new things quickly. You will be leading on client accounts, so strong communication and client relationship management skills are key.
One of the biggest selling points of this role is the chance to learn Python (although you must have experience with either R, Python or SAS AND SQL already), as the agency run training camps every Friday on marketing sciences techniques and tools which includes sending staff on paid for training courses.
SALARY - £30k - £45k plus excellent benefits, including lots of training and development opps
LOCATION - Central London
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- A background in modelling, segmentation and statistical analysis, including the delivery of actionable insights, in a marketing environment
- Strong programming experience with either R, Python OR SAS AND SQL
- Ability to gather and scope requirements for a variety of analytical projects
- Ideally some experience with machine learning techniques and a modern approach to omnichannel marketing analysis techniques
- Ability to engage with senior level client stakeholders