Digital Analyst - global digital agency
- Innovative, technology led, digital agency
- Strong senior leadership team
- Global luxury automotive client
A brand-new position has arisen for a Digital Analyst at a fantastic global agency based in London, working for this luxury automotive client. As part of a wider team tasked with building customer loyalty and highly personalised customer experiences, this role is integral to providing analysis and insight around online customer behaviour.
This role is working in a team of three, solely focusing on the UK part of this global client, delivering digital analysis as well as leveraging statistical techniques, using either R OR Python and ideally SQL to provide a more holistic view of the customer.
So we can consider two profiles for this role:
1 - Someone who has started out in statistical analysis and developed skills in addition around digital analytics
2 - Someone who has started out in web analytics or digital insights and picked up skills using SQL, R or Python in order to do 'offline' analysis around customer data and marketing activity
Either way, there is HUGE opportunity to diversify your skills in this role, working to provide a holistic view of the customer not only across online channels but also 'who the customer is' beyond those channels.
You will need to be pro-active, not only providing regular reporting on digital marketing activity and customer behaviour from sources such as social, website and digital advertising, but also demonstrate an interest in helping the business through analysis to improve their understanding of their customers - whether this is directly in response to a brief or through identifying a need for an analytical project.
You will also be working alongside some very impressive senior management, learning and knowledge sharing daily.
POSITION - Digital Analyst
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £35k - £45k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject; Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics & Statistics
- Experience in using EITHER R OR Python is essential, and ideally couple with SQL
- Experience using either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst) for digital analysis and reporting
- The ability to presenting insightful findings around customer behaviour and marketing activity in an engaging and thought provoking way
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to work within a very fast paced agency environment, facing into senior stakeholders
- Experience in/understanding of database design / modern data storage
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com