Senior Insight Analyst - modelling
Senior Insight Analyst - Modelling
- Stable, large scale business with stable clients
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced analyst looking to gain integrated data and analytics exposure - large scale projects and well-known agency name
- Working with data scientists and digital analysts
I'm seeking an experienced Senior Customer Insight Analyst, to join this large creative communications agency situated in London. It's an integral position, working with a number of global and local clients, delivering in depth statistical analytics and actionable insights, loyalty analytics, campaign evaluation and reporting.
You will employ statistical analytical techniques such as segmentation, building predicative models, exploratory deep dive analysis, customer profiling and cluster analysis.
This working environment will suit an ambitious, forward thinking, confident individual, not afraid to ask questions or make creative suggestions. You will be working amongst some of the agency industry's lead minds on technology driven marketing, analytics and loyalty marketing.
POSITION - Senior Insight Analyst - Modelling
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £50k - £55k plus excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Strong experience in marketing or business analytics environment
- Proven, commercial experience in statistical analysis, predictive modelling and segmentation
- Must be a strong user of SAS Base, R or Python AND SQL for data manipulation and statistical modelling development, plus significant experience with Excel including programming elements
- Competent present of actionable insights, and experience of working with large customer data sets (into the millions)
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com