Marketing & Communications Assistant Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager, 3 months, paying up to £337 per day, London, Immediate start
Your new company
You will be working for a transport-oriented organisation in the public sector based Central London.
Your new role
In your new role you will be:
- Planning and delivering integrated customer marketing and behaviour change programmes which support key priorities.
- Developing annual owned and bought media plan, managed creative and media agencies; managing £1M+ budgets.
- Coordinating and delivering campaigns promoting public transport via radio, press, paid display, posters on TfL's transport network, and dynamic out-of-home advertising at 150+ sites across Greater London.
- Developing new retail-oriented creative direction for fares and ticketing campaigns.
- Managing senior stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience managing budgets across integrated campaigns, stakeholder management,
- Experience managing creative and media agencies and delivering results.
- Experience of managing campaigns in the region of £100k to £2m circa.
- Strong knowledge of above the line and below the line media channels.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, working on exciting campaigns and an immediate start.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.