- Job Role
- Communications Executive
SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED | Global Platform company | £15/hour + uncapped comms | London | Account Executive
Account Executive, London, £14/hour, Uncapped Commission
Your new company:
Evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses, we make cities more accessible. Building the newest and fastest growing business, spanning over 200 cities across all six continents in under 2 years. The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities. Based in London you will have the opportunity to be part of a worldwide brand expansion.
Your new role:
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales targets
- Partner with other teams to smoothly activate the best clients in the UK & Ireland
- Help us identify and build best practices for you and your sales teammates
- Leverage prospecting and relationship building skills to enable new partnerships
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners
- Clearly communicate company values and its newest products to prospects.
- Coordinate new business activation by working with our on boarding team to ensure a smooth experience
What you'll need to succeed:
You will have a passion for sales - you want to sell and are excited about jumping straight into a target driven telesales role. As well as this,you posses the instinct to work hard along with exceptional listening, communication and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail. You will be a fast and enthusiastic learner with an interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft. Furthermore, you posses a genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for technology and food. You have an infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle and determination. Experience in a sales role preferred. You will be expected to
achieve and consistently exceed high monthly sales targets. As well as this, you will be able to work as part of a team to help identify and build best practices for you and your sales teammates.
What you'll get in return:
- London based office with excellent transport links
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the world
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday
- Relaxed dress code
- Free PS4 and pool table in office
- State of the art working environment
- Social and fun company culture
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.