This is a lovely varied role at this internationally renowned global charitable health foundation for a Comms Manager ideally with some experience in healthcare or medical sectors. You’ll contribute to the corporate comms strategy, as well as manage and implement communications activities including public relations, social media, websites, internal communications, events and fundraising.
This global charitable health foundation is committed to saving millions of lives, preventing long term disability and reducing healthcare costs by delivering pioneering advances in the medical research. Their multidisciplinary programme of laboratory and clinical research has contributed to major advances that have changed clinical practice.
You will be joining a team of diverse, talented, performance-driven colleagues, who have the drive and determination to make a difference. They offer a broad range of benefits, and are committed to the development of their team.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the corporate communications strategy
- Manage corporate website as well as project specific sites - developing new content, updating existing content, making improvements to functionality
- Lead digital and social media strategy, specifically the development of social media content
- Assist with event management activities, including attendance onsite, as well as overseeing filming of footage at events and editing footage
- Lead on internal communications, including production of the staff newsletters
- Manage the development of responses to media enquiries
- Liaise with the communications agency, web development agency, designers and other vendor partners as required
- 3 years’ experience in a communications role, preferably from a healthcare or medical or clinical research background
- Ideally have experience writing copy for healthcare audiences
- Must have website and social media management experience
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop and update working practices
- Flexible and effective project management, communication and negotiation skills