Marketing Executive, Derby, Marketing Agency, £18-24k
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading Marketing agency based in the Midlands.
As the Marketing Executive you will cover all aspects of marketing including Strategy, PR, Events organisation, Social media
Working with the Head of Marketing the Digital Marketing Executive will have responsibility for building, managing and optimising a wide variety of campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for digital lead activity to grow the database and acquire new clients
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an Agency environment would be advantageous
- Skilled at developing on, offline and social media marketing strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts and key stakeholders
- Excellent proof-reading, editing and copy-writing skills: ability to devise and edit engaging content across all platforms and provide constructive feedback and direction where required
- Experience in digital marketing - Ideally you'll understand the successful implementation and tactical uses of SEO, PPC, Google Ad words, digital banner ads and retargeting campaigns to help drive website traffic, engagement and lead generation
- Event organisation and marketing experience would be a plus
- HTML experience is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business that offers excellent career development potential as well as great benefits. You'll have the opportunity to gain experience across a range of marketing disciplines.
For more information on this exciting Marketing Executive role please contact Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment