Digital Marketing Manager
Since launching in 2014 Quick Mobile Fix (www.quickmobilefix.com) has continued to grow on a yearly basis and has become one of the UK's leading brands for Refurbished Phones and Mobile Phone Repairs. Based in Ilford, Greater London the head office has very strong transport links, either via car or by public transport with 2 London Underground stations located nearby.
The role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the entire Marketing department and will report directly to the MD.
- Full responsibility of the Marketing department.
- Management of the internal Marketing team and all outsourced partners.
- Management of all PPC platforms.
- Create regular Marketing reports.
- Liaise and manage all outsourced work.
- Continue the growth of the company.
- Control the Marketing budget.
- Work alongside other managers and attend regular manager meetings.
- Be willing to work out of hours if needed.
- A good level of understanding of the digital mix.
- Minimum 2 years experience in PPC (Google Adwords).
- Ideal candidate must have managed a medium to large PPC account.
- Must be highly analytical and data driven.
Worked in a similar role for a small / medium company.
- Experience with SEO.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
- PPC/ Adwords Management: 2 years (Required)
- Paid Social Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly