Strategic Planner - Global PR Agency
This global PR agency are reorganising, forward thinking and being innovative with their thinking. They are looking to recruit a smart, articulate and talented Strategic Planner to be part of their central hub. You will work alongside healthcare, brand, corporate and tech teams, guiding them with the big brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have
- a solid understanding of strategic and account planning as well as traditional and digital comms planning.
- Strong social media, trend monitoring is also required.
- Ability to lead client meetings with senior personnel, creating and delivering persuasive presentations with impact
- Able to participate comfortably in multi-agency, integrated communications teams and ‘hold your own’ versus planners from other disciplines
- Experience gained within PR environment is preferred but an advertising/marketing background wouldn't be ruled out.
The prospects are generous and the opportunity to build and run your own team is on offer. The ideal candidate will still enjoy 'doing' the work but will also be a great leader and mentor. You will be part of one of the leading comms groups and the opportunity to climb the ladder is available. Salary and package is competitive, atmosphere is hard working, team spirited and ambitious.
To find out more about this role or to talk about your career in general please contact Samantha Glazer