- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
- Well-established leader of B2B magazines and events
- Companies products target the public sector, government, transport
- Supporting the wider media marketing team in generating leads
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
- Join a family run business who will offer training and development
The Role: The Marketing Executive role will report to the Marketing Manager in this nine-person marketing department. In tandem, the Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager will own the marketing strategy and tactical execution of B2B campaigns for a set portfolio of publishing and events products. The Marketing Executive will be expected to have a high level of written English and have worked in a B2B marketing role. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will execute email marketing, Direct Mail, Social Media, and Adwords campagins. The objective of this Marketing Executive role is to help generate leads for the sales team, improve and maintain subscription revenue, and support event marketing (table sales, awards entries) revenue.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Writing creative copy for email, social media and website
- Developing and implementing end to end email marketing campaigns
- Analysing marketing campaigns to establish successes and opportunities to improve
- Managing and maintaining the website and online journals
- Creating marketing and sales collateral in conjunction with the design teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Strong email marketing experience (with Adestra experience a plus)
- Experience working in a B2B marketing role
- Ideally worked in a media, publishing or events role
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- Experience of building relationships with different levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- 2 years' experience in a marketing role
The Company: This Company are a leading media owner within the B2B publishing and events sector. They have well-established clients and have been supporting their verticals for over 100 years. They are looking for someone who is looking for their next career challenge and wants an opportunity to work within a family run organisation.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-25,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.