Senior Communications Officer
Senior Communications Officer - 11 month fixed term contract - London - £40,000 pro rata
Your new company
Iconic welfare charity
Your new role
Proactively lead, shape and deliver communications stories and projects, to take forward the charity's priorities, manage change, and achieve their aims. Take responsibility for the quality and experience of their communications channels, including digital, print, design and events, and use these effectively to engage internal and external audiences.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an experienced communications professional who can demonstrate evidence of:
- Leading the development of communications strategies in priority areas, harnessing available resources
- Ensuring change communications strategies and projects are fully integrated across relevant work plans
- Gaining engagement from target audiences, and evaluating impact of communications to implement lessons learnt in future work
- Project managing change communications projects in priority areas, proactively identifying stories and opportunities for communicating with target audiences
- Working with teams across the organisation to identify, sharpen, produce and present proactive communications stories, content and products that meet audience needs
- Building and managing relationships with key internal and external contacts.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, work for an iconic charity and good benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.