Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager | London | £30,000-£40,000 or temp. equivalent | 6 - 9 Month FTC
Your new company
Based in central London, you will be working in a leading insurance services company in an open plan office. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase existing skills and to generate and grow new talents. Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager to support across all digital channels both internally and externally including; website, social media, intranet etc.
Your new role
In this role you will:
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager to help build an effective, multi-channel, digital marketing strategy across each team, and manage its day-to-day execution
* Develop strategies for the management of SEO, social media, content generation and delivery and email marketing campaigns
* Help to maintain and improve the website in-line with corporate strategy
* Manage the reporting of digital marketing KPIs to senior management
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners where relevant
* Maximise digital marketing offering in-line with the corporate marketing budget
* Assist Marketing and IT Managers with ad hoc projects
What you need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience in a similar role with strong SEO, content creation, website management and analytics experience. You will have a good grounding and experience in Marketing to be able to utilise your skills across content creation - both Copywriting and Design using the Adobe Suite. Knowledge of the following platforms is also useful: HootSuite, SiteImprove, Wordpress and Umbraco.
What you'll get in return In return
In return you will receive an excellent salary of £30,000-£40,000 or temp. equivalent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.