- Job Role
- Information Architecture
Solutions Architect, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
Are you a Solutions Architect looking for a new challenge? This Solutions Architect role is for someone who is looking to join a leading tech agency with great output. Being a Solutions Architect here, you’ll be responsible for data architecture and software / web development for the agency.
Think you’re the Solutions Architect we are looking for? Here, you’ll be responsible for statements of work for projects, solution architecture and detailed design documents, preparing and creating functional and non-functional specifications and much more. If you think you’re the Solutions Architect we are looking for, you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
Being a Solutions Architect, you’ll be required to estimate and break down tasks, provide guidance to the project team, ensure compliance to solution architectural design and more. The Solutions Architect we are looking for will be someone with career progression in mind. They like to promote from within, so if you’re looking to progress in your Solutions Architect career, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Solutions Architect:
- Prepare and create functional and non-functional specifications, process diagrams, technical specs and guidance on configuration and testing
- Create SOW for projects
- Producing solution architecture and detailed design documents
- Estimating and breaking down tasks
- Ensure compliance of a solution and related project artefacts, adhering to internationally regulated standards
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Solutions Architect:
- Great interpersonal skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage expectations of internal / external stakeholders
- Experience of full software design lifecycle (SDLC)
- Adoption of TDD / BDD approaches
- Prince2 qualified preferred
Here’s what you should know:
- Data Architecture and Software/Web Development
- Data-warehousing standards and methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Architectures – Preferably GCP
- MS BI Stack: T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- .NET / C#, design patterns, ORM
- Analysis and Data Visualisation tools
- Maintain effective knowledge of contemporary and emerging trends and technologies
- Business Analysis
- Turning business and functional requirements into solution designs
If you think you’re the Solutions Architect we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. This Solutions Architecture role will be taken by someone who is looking for an environment they can truly grow in.
Please also quote JW812b when applying for this Solutions Architect role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Mobile Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Production Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Software Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Web Development Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)