PR Account Executive
PR Account Executive - Top 150 agency
£22,000 - £25,000 - Oxfordshire
This is the ideal opportunity for an up and coming PR professional to enter a growing agency who value their staff and offer them real prospects. If you have some PR experience (agency or in house) and you're a strong writer this could be the role for you...
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desireable Oxford location, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK. This agency only recruit at junior level as they believe in the ability of their staff to learn and rise within the organisation. That being said, this is an ideal role for someone looking to learn and progress their career in communications
The ideal candidate for this role doesn't need experience in B2B/Corporate PR, all they ask is that you're ambitious, willing to learn the ins and outs of the industries they represent and are looking to progress.
As a PR Account Executive, you will be required to:
- Write high quality copy and press releases
- Display a track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity (at junior level)
- Display a sound understanding of social and digital media
- Be a confident communicator, able to foster strong client relationships
- Demonstate some prior experience in a PR environment (internship, junior position et.c).
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills and rise through the ranks. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards