Product and Marketing Associate
PRODUCT AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Our client is a leading supplier of medical products who have established an enviable reputation in the medical device market over the past sixty+ years. Their mission has been to improve the wellbeing of patients by having close relationships with leading universities, hospitals and industry specialists.
They are now seeking an ambitious and talented Product and Marketing Associate, with a strong marketing background, to assist in the Company’s marketing department. This role will be broadly split between product development: owning and implementing a creative support service focused on the process of taking a range of products from specification to launch and general marketing duties such as communications, including developing the company’s social media.
- Assist with the management of the sales process
- Research, compile and maintain competitor and marketing analysis data.
- Manage and maintain pricelists and product descriptions
- Own the process of introducing a defined product range.
- Develop training and communications tools.
- Develop copy for products for marketing tools including social media.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape for the product line, identifying key points of differentiation and opportunities to build commercial advantage
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to create and implement a commercial strategy, including pricing, distribution and promotion, for the product line(s)
- A recent business or marketing graduate with at least 1 years’ experience working as a Marketing/Product Specialist within medical devices or a technical company.
- A strong customer focus with a good appreciation of the sales process
- Experience working closely and effectively with interdepartmental development teams
- Creative thinking; the ability to develop ideas independently and conceptualize and synthesize numerical data
- Excellent communication and product presentation skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary c25K
- Learning and development opportunities
- Up to 10% discretionary performance related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Flexible hours