- Excellent chance for a Marketing Executive to join this leading media company
- Working on an exciting portfolio of global exhibitions and products
- Work within a team of 25 plus marketers to run integrated marketing campaigns
- Successful candidate will have B2B marketing campaigns experience
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading media organisation, responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to drive attendance to global exhibitions. The successful candidate will be expected to manage the tactical execution of marketing campaigns for the portfolio of events. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive responsibilities of this role will include creating targeted campaigns across the full marketing mix (email, social, advertising, SEO/PPC). The company are looking for an ambitious marketer, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, from data management to insight and delivery. There is a huge amount of training and development within the company and internal promotions are commonplace.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive visitor and exhibitor attendance to a portfolio of events
- Tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, SEO and web
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies manage PPC campaigns
- Managing and executing insight campaigns
- Working alongside editors to create and develop content for the website
- Owning the strategy for their newsletters
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: The organisation are a Global Media and Events Company based in West London. The company have seen huge growth over the last five years and now have a 25 plus marketing department. The company are growing fast but maintain their 'family' atmosphere. The organisation is trying to drive further growth and thus are looking for a marketer to support with their flagship events.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £22,000-27,000
- Good bonus structure
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.