Technical Writer, London – Up to £45K dependent on experience
This Technical Writer is going to be working for one of the fastest growing tech agencies in the UK. As Technical Writer you’ll communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon.
As a Technical Writer, you’ll write conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code. This Technical Writer will play a big part at this phenomenal tech agency. They are a key link between Analysts, Product Owners / Managers, Developers, and other teams in the technical delivery of campaigns.
As Technical Writer you’ll be working on developer products and communicate with external developers through conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials. You might have a background as a developer and write as a hobby, or perhaps you're an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code. One thing is for certain - you are passionate about helping developers do amazing things.
As Technical Writer, you’ll:
• Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
• Design and organise documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
• Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
• Manage complex documentation projects.
• Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code.
Here’s what you’ll definitely have:
• 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
He’s what would be great to have, but isn’t essential:
• 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
• Proficiency with HTML and CSS; proficiency in a UNIX environment.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
If you’re this Technical Writer please do get in touch. Please quote AP845b when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com