- Benefit from a 4 day working week.
- Join a business with a reputable global client base.
- Excellent training and progression opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Senior Animator, you’ll be working closely with the post-production team delivering various graphics and illustrations that will be brought to life through animation and film.
As the business is growing, you’ll be swooping in to help support the team on all aspects of the animation process, from initial design stages, through storyboarding, to designing final assets. You’ll also turn your hand to the creation of marketing collateral when required.
You’ll regularly be part of concept visualisation so you’ll bring bags of creativity, yet attention to detail in the delivery of your design work. That said, you’ll be eager to learn and take direction from an experienced team when required.
You could be from an animation, traditional graphic design, or illustration background but either way it’s fair to say you’re a natural when it comes to sketching and translating your hand-drawn graphics in to digital vectors. Ideally you’ve produced character animations or storyboards in the past, or have an understanding of how 2D translates into motion.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 6 months’ commercial experience, ideally in an animation studio.
- A portfolio full of examples of integrated designs, including vector graphics.
- Ideally some character illustrations or storyboards.
- Confident in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience using After Effects and / or Premier Pro a bonus.
This is an opportunity to grow with a business and learn from masters in their field. There is a salary of up to £25k on offer, alongside a 4 day week and a close-knit team environment who hold regular socials.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.