- Marketing a high-performing portfolio of events, awards and magazine subscriptions
- B2B Marketing, targeting senior individuals
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple functions both internally and externally
- Campaign management
- Great training and progression opportunities
The Role: This marketing position is a key hire in this large media business. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this Marketing Executive will be tasked with driving paid and free delegates to conferences and awards and working on magazine subscription renewals. You will deliver brand enhancing marketing communications to enrich clients' relationship with the brands as well as enhance long-term audience development.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Developing content-led lead generation marketing campaigns
- Running integrated end to end marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing email, social media, and web-based marketing
- Create a suite of engaging content - email, social media, website, blogs, articles and sales support collateral
- Measuring and reviewing effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on all insights to drive performance
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, marketing)
- Managing an external telemarketing agency
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B Marketing experience
- Strong copywriting and content creation experience
- Experience of generating leads through integrated marketing campaigns
- Ideally some events marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Desire to learn and progress marketing career
The Company: This established, leading media organisation with their head office in South London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, and job boards. The company's continued success is off the back of some major acquisitions and influential figures joining the business. The senior board see the value of marketing and thus there is a good opportunity to develop your skills and build a marketing career.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the South London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.