Events and Sponsorship Executive
Events and Sponsorship Executive 12-month fixed term contract in a global law firm. Central London. Up to £36,000. Varied role with lots of responsibility across EMEA.
An exciting opportunity for an Events and Sponsorship Executive has arisen to join an innovative global law firm based in central London. As one of two in the events and sponsorship team, the Events Executive you will be given the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility and autonomy while working on large scale events both internally as well as for major clients and sponsorships in London and EMEA. Not only will you gain great experience, working in a fast-paced team, the client offers great on-site facilities and excellent benefits such as subsidised gym membership, private medical care and discounts on major brands.
The role will involve:
- Acting as first point of contact for the team
- Leading internal and external events, and attending them as required
- Supporting with client hospitality events and requests
- Managing the online event platform, events calendar and intranet pages
- Training employees on how best to utilise the platform for smaller events
- Producing and maintaining events materials and equipment
- Completing and processing events administration as needed
Ideally, you will be an Events Executive or Senior Events Assistant with experience of working in a professional services organisation or B2B. You will process strong administration skills, be adaptable and re-active and able to develop strong relationships with clients.