Summer Openings – Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant – Summer Openings
Students / Graduates & Career-Changers Welcome
Short and Long Terms Opportunities
Whether you’re a student, graduate or simply looking for a career change! Everyone should get a shot at success regardless of background, qualifications or experience! If you have ambition, we’ll match it by providing you with the building blocks you need to build a solid future.
Initial responsibilities Include:
- Learn the Sales and Marketing skills required for our Events
- Carry out training sessions to improve your knowledge
- Travel to our local events to meet our customers
- Provide a high level of customer service to new and existing customers
- Track new customer information
- Learn how to teach other members of the marketing team
- Attend meetings with the marketing team as needed
- Feedback to your supervisor as to the effectiveness of the event
Long Term responsibilities include:
- Teaching and training other members of the marketing team
- Organise the marketing campaigns and events needed to promote our clients
- Oversee Clients budgets
- Oversee and personally manage a team
- Oversee the marketing strategy and events for a specific region
- Managing clients expectations
- Full free training is provided for all individuals (NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
- Uncapped commission based pay
- A positive, diverse, goal-oriented working environment
- Ample amounts of opportunities to work with highly qualified businesses and clients both in Liverpool and the UK
- National and international opportunities to travel the world
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
As well as being over the age of 18 the following desirable skills and attributes would be ideal but not essential:
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment and the people that you work with!
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A great attitude towards your work, to help you achieve the best results possible.
- Permission to work in the UK, (Student Visa's are not excepted at this time as the position will be based on self-employment)
- A great work ethic is essential
- The successful candidate with have excellent time management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skill set.
APPLY NOW and get the opportunity that you deserve!
Send in your resume or cover letter now and we will be reaching out to the most qualified candidates as soon as possible.
During the interview process, we will offer successful candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary full day at the event with the team prior to any offer. This ensures the office environment the team and the role are for you.