Consumer Engagement Executive - Leeds
Consumer Engagement Executive
My client is a an multinational business who are a powerhouse within their industry, they are currently number 1 in the world! They have over 80,000 staff across the globe and own 6 of the top 15 FMCG brands internationally.
Due to their continued success they are looking to appoint a Customer Engagement Executive who will follow up on the leads generated by key accounts/ retailers. This role will require the successful individual to manage multiple steps of the consumer journey within respective territory.
- Operate in a given location and have a workload made up of general trade, key account and wholesale accounts.
- Understand potential consumer profiles based on key metrics
- Follow up on all leads generated and ensure new customers are handheld through their first 7 days
- Map out/research meeting locations for potential consumers to learn and understand about the product.
- Resolve any customer queries or issue that may occur through conversion
- Manage a full sales cycle - honesty and integrity is key to building a long term referral network and loyal customer base
- Keep up to date with all legislative changes.
- Manage sale/admin process
- Consultative nature and the ability to build rapport
- Tenacious and warm approach. Not afraid to turn customers away if it isn't the right time - become a trusted advisor.
- Good memory and product knowledge.
- Understands end to end sales cycle.
- Not money motivated but is satisfied by accomplishment from helping others.
- Naturally inquisitive and can build rapport.
- Good time management, can organise and prioritise.
- Social butterfly, with excellent probing skill set.
- Natural extrovert and networker.
What's on offer:
- Very Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Business approved expense card
Due to the nature of this role all applicants will need to have a valid clean driving license.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.