Marketing and Bid Coordinator
Looking for an exceptional Marketing & Bid Coordinator with a passion for architecture
Your new company
An award winning Architecture Consultancy Practice with multiple offices in the UK and globally.
Your new role
This role will see you based predominantly in the Oxford office but will also require at least a day a week in the Bristol office.
This is a fast-paced, full-time role and In terms of duties, you will be expected to be doing a multitude of tasks, including:
- Producing bid, PQQ, tender and other documents utilising strong art working and typesetting skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Design layouts for bids and tenders, collating relevant images and graphics for submissions
- Updating library of standard PQQ information, staff CVs, project case studies and photographs, filed in accordance with practice standards
- Coordinating project photography with the technical staff
- Creating and distributing the quarterly newsletter to external contacts
- Managing intranet content for the region, including regular news stories
- Maintaining and updating the regional content on the practice asset management system
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to produce proposals and presentation materials
- Regularly monitoring the regional portals and prepare and contribute to the marketing and business development activity reports when necessary
What you'll need to succeed
Requires the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, excellent time management is essential. It also requires an all-round understanding of business challenges, processes and marketing opportunities to be able to work on various bids with different requirements. The following will be expected for you to succeed:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Desk Top Publishing
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of putting together tender submissions and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Very high standards of accuracy and excellent copy writing, proof reading and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will get to work for an industry leading organisation with a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.