Senior Account Director (Temp - Perm)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Senior Account Director
Senior Account Director, Central London – Up to £60k (temp to perm - pro-rata) DOE
Are you an ambitious Senior Account Director with strong content marketing experience looking to join this super-smart digital agency outfit?
This agency work with clients in the tech space (amongst others) and need a switched-on Senior Account Director to help them with their game-changing and industry leading work in digital and content marketing. They’re building a world class team that’s passionate about doing great work for world class brands. To help them grow they need more amazing people and they’re committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society they operate within.
This Senior Account Director will come from a multi-disciplined agency with a strong content marketing leaning. This Senior Account’ Director will be used to working with digital experts to analyse and act upon trends in audience engagement. This Senior Account Director will be able to communicate often complex ideas in a way that clients understand (and buy into).
The Senior Account Director will need experience including:
- 6+ years B2B and/or content marketing experience with at least 2 of those years spent in an agency
- Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivering projects
- Demand generation content marketing programmes
- Customer journey strategy
This Senior Account Director will need skills such as:
- Project accountability: you’ll be able to lead projects from briefing through to final delivery
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication: you’ll have developed specialist skills to an extent that you’re able to provide context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
- Client relationship development: you’ll have the ability to link client project opportunities, identifying areas for delivering the agency’s services and products
- Commercial acumen
- Inspiring high standards
This agency was founded with a simple premise; to be truly effective in a digital world. Marketers needed to understand how to use data to inform their campaigns, how to use technology to engage the audiences they wanted to reach and then how to create content that would drive interest.
Their customer-facing teams are based in London, New York and San Francisco and include a blend of specialist functions spanning insights, strategy, planning, creative production and campaign execution.
You’ll be liaising with clients making sure their needs are met and hopefully surpassed. This Senior Account Director will work on a variety of global clients and be working on innovative content marketing projects.
Please quote SS441e when applying for this Senior Account Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior Account Director (Temp - Perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly