Event Marketing / Sales Assistant
TITLE: Event Marketing / Sales Assistant
SALARY: £275 – 450 per week OTE + Bonuses
LOCATION: Glasgow, G1
Entry Level Event Marketing / Sales Assistant
Graduates & Career-Changers Welcome
Get Your Future Started!
Omada Corp is a fresh, innovative and fast-growing outsourced sales and marketing firm based in Glasgow. Due to the results we have produced, there is phenomenal demand from our clients to grow. Therefore, we now have immediate Event Marketing / Sales Assistant openings for ambitious, driven and self-motivated individuals.
This role is perfect for graduates or ambitious career changers looking to get their future started!
Sales or marketing experience is desirable but not necessary as this is an entry-level role. The must-haves are:
- A positive & pro-active attitude
- A great student mentality and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication & people skills
If you have the ambition and drive, we’ll match it by providing you with the building blocks for success, and a structured career path.
- Support Sales and Promotions of our clients’ services and products at private event sites
- Record and track sales and marketing trends throughout different markets
- Help coordinate staff meetings and events
- Be an expert on all new clients and customers
- Learn how to coach and develop other individuals in the office
Benefits of joining Omada Corp
- Opportunities to TRAVEL both nationally and internationally
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Multiple networking events every week
- A Positive, diverse, goal-oriented working environment and much more!
Why wait for your next big chance? APPLY NOW!
During the interview process, we will offer successful candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary full day at the event with the team prior to any offer. This ensures the office environment the team and the role are for you.
Send your CV through the online process by clicking the apply button.
For this position, you will need to be over the age of 18 and legally allowed to work in the UK as this is a self-employed position. Earnings are commission only, based on completed sales, all earnings are uncapped. During the interview process, we will offer successful candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary full day at the event with the team prior to any offer. This ensures the office environment the team and the role are for you.