Propositions Manager - Go-to-Market - FinTech
If you enjoy the project management side of propositions and taking new things to market. Ensuring the various teams and business units are all aligned properly. That communications, marketing and sales teams are all on point and well positioned to ensure each launch achieves commercial objectives; and have a background in doing this for propositions targeting financial services clients, this could be the right up your street!
This is a specialist go-to-market position supporting a core FinTech software platform. The platform is used by both big institutions, large banks and hedge funds. Your role will be to work alongside the commercial propositions team, handling the market readiness of the product.
Getting everything in order and ensuring the proposition itself is on point and ready to launch, on time, to budget and will achieve the right impact. It's well targeted with the right USP's at its core messaging, and that all appropriate teams are in tune with this, not just for new sales, but also taking advantage of cross and upsell opportunities too.
This role will have an international aspect to it as the firm has customers using this product all over the world. They're a firm of scale too with more than 17k employees and the product is a cloud-based investment platform for data and information sharing which has been supporting financial services firms in their moves towards digital transformation.
About the role
You will be reporting into the Head of Commercial Management and be responsible for developing the go-to-market plans to support the business objectives, working alongside a global marketing services team to ensure its successful implementation. You won't be directly responsible for the delivery, more working in an oversight, project management remit. Ensuring others are adhering to the plans you've created and they are hitting the right marks, achieving appropriate results in cut-through, sales leads and uptake of the propositions being launched.
In addition, you will also be responsible for ensuring the marketing teams are working to increase revenue and overall profitability, by creating leads for the sales teams. Therefore, this person will need to be a strong communicator and relationship builder, able to articulate what is needed from each team as well as driving delivery. You will also be working with external agencies so it would be ideal if you have experience in briefing and performance managing 3rd party suppliers.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Owning the end to end delivery of the go-to-market planning to support the overall business objectives
- Ensuring the propositions are designed with the customer in mind to ensure they are compelling offers with decent USP's
- Creating new opportunities of growth for the business through spotting cross and upsell opportunities in new propositions being launched
- Working with the marketing team to ensure delivery of campaign plans and also measure their effectiveness in market
- Collaborating with product managers to ensure overall business targets and objectives are front of mind in go to market plans
If this sounds like something you would love to hear more about, please apply online today!
Role: Propositions Manager - Go-to-Market - FinTech
Base Salary: £40k-£45k
Benefits: 10% on target bonus + pension + medical + life assurance + discounted consumer products
- A propositions background either established within FinTech or financial services industries
- Demonstrable experience of preparing launch plans and campaigns, working across multiple teams in order to align actions behind proposition launches
- Good knowledge of a go-to-market process and the project management skills this needs
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- A passion for emerging technology and trends
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, tech based environment
- A commercial focus supporting pipeline growth
- Must have the necessary visa to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.