Marketing Manager (£40,000 to £45,000 per annum DOE) is now needed to join a highly recognised, established market leader in the kitchen make over / refurbishment industry based in Fareham, Hampshire.
The successful Marketing Manager will take responsibility for websites, printed media and content. You will be managing and working with our in house team and supporting our outsourced marketing partners. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Managing multiple websites – sourcing and adding copy, ensuring content is always up to date and attracting visitors to the sites.
- Work closely with PPC partners to optimise and improve conversion rates and promote PPC marketing to franchisees.
- Managing social media by working with our partners to ensure all activity works to support the company brand.
- Manage video content by working with our partners to add content which helps promote our franchises.
- Provide information and statistics to franchisees and Business Development Managers
The ideal Marketing Manager should have experience in PPC (Pay Per Click), SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and previous marketing experience. Other attributes should include:-
- previous demonstrable experience in managing people and dealing with colleagues at various levels
- Excellent proof reading, spelling and grammar
- Good level of IT literacy
- Experience in proactive project management
- Familiarity with analytics and online measurement tools
- The ability to work independently and on own initiative with minimum instruction in a fast-paced team and be able to work to tight deadlines
- You must be creative and able to come up with new marketing concepts for the ever-changing business
- Strong problem solving skills, and an interest in continuing to learn and inspire others.
- GCSE Maths and English and good A levels demonstrating numeracy and writing skills (graduate/degree level desirable but not essential)
The successful Marketing Manager will work core hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm but flexibility and travel to franchises, training and events will be required so a full UK driving licence is essential and you must be able to stay away from home when necessary. For the right person this role will offer the chance to showcase your marketing expertise.
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager and want to take the next step in your career, apply today!