Marketing Coordinator / UK, Europe & Middle East
Your new company
This is a well established Health and Fitness company based in High Wycombe, responsible for selling commercial fitness equipment to Gyms and working alongside distributors.
Your new role
As Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting all facets of marketing projects, events and programmes for commercial and retail channels. Your role will include a broad range of responsibilities that are including but not exclusive to;
- Support EMEA Marketing Manager to execute annual marketing plans, strategies and product launches
- Keep track of marketing expenditure
- Implement, track and report on digital activities and performance throughout the UK plus support for other EMEA direct operations(Poland, Spain and Germany)
- Content creation for all social media channels to include localisation and scheduling and sharing best practice to distributors and sales team
- Supporting website updates and ensuring consistency across all EMEA Direct Sales Operations (UK, Poland, Germany and Spain)
- Assist in the planning and execution of the company's trade show participation and post-event reporting
- Support all sales proposal deliverables, inclusive of 2D & 3D layout briefs, sales projects and official tender documentation.
- Collect and report on competitive product information and pricing to assist with sales tools and product matrix information
- Provide prompt and excellent customer marketing support for the EMEA distributor base including management of collateral inventories and responding to requests for marketing images and materials
- Drafting regular communications to distributors
- To provide support for all Lead Management activity and monitoring, in co-ordination with the EMEA sales organization.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Business or marketing-related degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing-related roles
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Space planning software is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator experience is a plus
- Social Media experience is a plus
- Personal passion for fitness, fitness industry experience an advantage
- Additional second language capabilities outside of English an advantage
What you'll get in return
You will get the amazing opportunity to grow in your marketing career within a small team. You will be able to get involved with all areas of marketing and will have some opportunities to travel within Europe at times during your contract. This is looking to start as a 10 month temp role with the aspiration of becoming a permanent placement at the end of this contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.